At Nor Cal Storage, we’ve done our best to create a Web site that anticipates and satisfies our customers’ needs. With that goal in mind, we’ve compiled a list of frequently asked questions. If you do not find an answer to your question here, contact us at 530-221-0315 or Rentals@NorCalStorage.com .
What information do I need to rent a storage unit:
- Your Name
- Mailing Address
- Contact Phone Number
- Alternate Contact Information
- Payment Information.
Do you take Credit Cards:
- Yes we do we accept Visa and Master-card and Debit cards with the Visa and Master-card logos.
Do you take cash:
What are your gate hours:
- Gate hours are from 6 A.M. to 11 P.M. 7 Days a week Including Holidays.
Can the Owners be contacted at all times:
- Yes we can be reached 24/7/365 by calling 530-221-0315
Is your facility safe and secure:
- Yes. We have good lighting and security cameras.
- All access is by a secured keypad entry and exit.
- We also have a 24 hour security guard on site.
Is your facility clean:
- Yes. Our facility and grounds are well maintained daily.
Can I rent a locker after hours:
- Yes. You can contact us at 530-221-0315 with a credit card and you can have access within minutes.
Can I rent even if I’m not in town:
- Yes you can just call us and we will get you setup over the phone.
Can I get a larger or smaller unit if I need to:
- Yes. If we have a unit available you can move to a larger or smaller unit at any time. You simply pay the prorated fees for each locker.
How much notice to I need to give when I move out:
- You just need to contact the office the day you move out.